6 Beiträge
Allison NWNJ 6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tomato Woes: Diagnose me. - I'm going to have to yank it, right? My Georgia Streak hasn't been right from the start. But today it looks downright sickly. I think I've b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Allison NWNJ 6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Proud farmer! - Had to share a picture of my little girl with her first carrot. Nothing like seeing her eyes when she gave it a yank! As a side note, she i... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Allison NWNJ 6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SVB - June 30 and I've just spotted a SVB moth in my garden. I have been spraying with BT and this evening I scrubbed every stem on every squash a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Allison NWNJ 6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Physiological leaf roll tomatoes - So, three of my six tomato plants have a pretty serious case of PLR. I thought it was a watering issue, and I watered deeply last night. Thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Allison NWNJ 6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shading Spinach and Lettuce - Starting tomorrow, we are expecting 4 days of 85-90 degree weather in the middle of a stretch of much cooler, spinach-friendly weather. I re... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Allison NWNJ 6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fencing - Hi! I am new here and happily sipping coffee in an ice storm while I plan my 2016 garden which will be significantly larger than 2015's. I t... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare