4 Beiträge
almag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
do I do cedar or asphalt - House is 1910 cottage ( 3000sq ft) Difference is $75,000 Love the cedar look but price difference is a lot ( can afford it). All thoughts c... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
almag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with roof decision - I need help. I have been agonizing for months whether or not I should put on a Cedar roof or an Timberline HDZ agricultural asphalt roof.... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
almag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
found 100 year old cistern underneath house - My new house has a 100 year old cistern made from brick that is dry and has electric to it. Any creative ideas what we can do here ? Wine c... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
almag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this book case slide? Where does one of the book sections go?
    2 Kommentare