16 Beiträge
almostemptynester hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hot chili caramels ❤ - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R_fFEFkF-N8&feature=youtu.be#dialog For those who like sweet and heat. 🔥
    1 Kommentar
almostemptynester hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I plant trees for privacy and risk angering neighbors? - Just starting on landscaping for a newly built home. My property is river front, with a beautiful view. There is a house across the street t... Lesen Sie mehr
    83 Kommentare
almostemptynester hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love Old Chicago brick look porcelain flooring - If anyone is considering a brick look tile I enthusiastically recommend Old Chicago brick...love love this. looks like real brick. I out it ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
almostemptynester hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Very happy with Shiloh cabinets! - Our kitchen is being installed and I am so pleased with the cabinets. Our kitchen is going to be gorgeous. Here is the work in progress! The... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
almostemptynester hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinions please Mitsubishi M - S E R I E S H I G H P E R F O R M A N C - Our HVAC guy is suggesting this for a complete system for 4 zones or a hybrid system, with a conventional gas boiler AC for the main floor a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
almostemptynester hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinions for master bath and closet doors - We are building a Shook Hill and have been stalled on the framing because of the horrible weather in New England. One good thing is that it'... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
almostemptynester hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Minimum Temperature for Installing Shingles and Zip Tape (green board) - Does anyone have any opinions or information about the minimum temperature for installing shingles on new construction? Our framers have bee... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
almostemptynester hat eine Diskussion gestartet
question about zip system redboard - We're stalled in our build because the framers need two consecutive warming no snow days for installing shingles. Our lumber rep made a comm... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
almostemptynester hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stone or brick facade for Shook Hill? - I'm torn between a brick or stone facade for the front gable on our under construction Shook Hill. The siding will be Allura marigold, white... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
almostemptynester hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hide a Hose - I've read good things about Hide a Hose. I was wondering if anyone knows if any central vacuum installer can install this system or if you h... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...