183 Beiträge
almosthooked zone5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
almosthooked zone5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remember Moccasin ( Barb) ? - I was pleased to hear from the lady (Barb) that use to frequent this site a few years ago and added so much . She has had many unsettli... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
almosthooked zone5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Zinc Strips and slugs - I found a 50 ft roll 3 inches wide of zinc strip for $20. If I recall somewhere on here it is used around hosta to deter slugs. Has anyo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
almosthooked zone5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    7 Kommentare
almosthooked zone5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden tour 2018 - Not much has changed in 2 years but was nice to be able to share some of my yard( mess and all) https://www.facebook.com/faye.dalrymple/... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
almosthooked zone5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some interesting Paradigm leaves. - They sparkle from the rain Now the sun is coming out and so humid. I find they are such a pretty variety Paradigm with Deep Blue Sea b... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
almosthooked zone5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Final Summation - It may not be a designer hosta but another that gets super big and the slugs do not eat and very pretty to boot! Boasting of Leaf Size: 1... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
almosthooked zone5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Orange Marmalade in the Shade - What is better then one orange marmalade? If course two . The little one is catching up to the big one. Not as bright as a couple weeks ag... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
almosthooked zone5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Father's day Sunday Sundown Stroll - A couple of my plants on a walk about in my yard I just love the Snow Angel Heuchera probably the best of all of mine because of the... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
almosthooked zone5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fun pot of some of mini 's - I have had this empty pot for years with nothing in so today I split a few pieces and planted it full. Not sure what to do in fall b... Lesen Sie mehr
12 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...