150 Beiträge
almsted1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
artwork in bath - Doing the same thing.. bigger than a 16x20 frame? I want to go bigger.. it can’t find the frames. This was helpful to see!
    Kommentar
almsted1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
artwork in the gym - Any info would be great! The gym artwork- where from? Thanks!
    Kommentar
almsted1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need product recommendation for sealing granite - We have not been sealing our granite. I think it’s time. Please provide recommendations of products and where to find it. Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
almsted1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom mirror issue - 52” vanity mirror dilemma. Basement. What size?? Vanity- It’s peppercorn gray- w/ a white quartz. Walls- SW mindful gray (unless I go dar... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
almsted1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
door topper advice - Advice please: doing door toppers in basement. Is 6 feet to tall for a door topper if the trim is 3 1/2? The baseboard is 5 1/4. I’m concer... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
almsted1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
butt casing cost/design - I’ve had a vision to do this in my basement. I did not get my 8 foot doors- was told too expensive by our project manager. So, I want simple... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
almsted1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall paint color - What color please
    Kommentar
almsted1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how tall is the bar/sofa table? - Height please. we’re having one done and going back and forth on hight.
    2 Kommentare
almsted1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet wood recommendation - Basement- darker brown stained cabinets in family- Tv wall and bar area. What a recommended wood? What to stay away from or pros and cons to... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
almsted1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stand alone or build in bath vanity for basement - Pros and cons between the two? Getting a quote on a built in but love the stand alone too. My concern is quality and plumbing set up/hold up... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...