475 Beiträge
always1stepbehind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
window blind mounting question - My dining room window has been n@ked for many years now. I never really worried about a window covering because we didn't need privacy sinc... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
always1stepbehind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for an app or online "design board" that is easy to navigate - looking for an app or online site to upload inspiration pics of rugs, pillow, art etc to see how they look together. Any sites or apps you ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
always1stepbehind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lead in ceramic dishes - I had seen a cute idea where someone suggested using a Franciscan wear teacup as a scoop in your sugar, flour etc. Of course I was off to go... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
always1stepbehind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
the dreaded colonoscopy prep...looking for tips - I've had one colonoscopy about 15 yrs ago. Back then all the prep was done the day before. The drink part wasn't that bad, I was able to t... Lesen Sie mehr
    46 Kommentare
always1stepbehind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 part question, kilim pillow search - Would love to do these pillows on my dark brown leather sectional. Did a little bit of a reverse search on Google but didnt dive too deep. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
always1stepbehind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
parchment paper vs foil - I know this is really lame but I just discoved parchment paper. Only because we ran out of foil, we were forced to use parchment paper on a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
always1stepbehind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyway to waterproof these stools for patio use? - Picked these up to use out on the patio as plant stands. If I paint them, what else can I appy to them that would help with protection from ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
always1stepbehind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
always1stepbehind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
vacuum recommendation for tile floors - I've had canister vacs for the last umpteen years...I think I'm ready for a stick vac, not a dyson tho, not looking to pay $500+ for a vacu... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
always1stepbehind hat eine Diskussion gestartet
thoughts on the "pretty" seasoning bottle with labels - One of my next chores is to go through my seasoning bottles. I have my top 5-6 that I grab for all the time right in front in my cabinet an... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...