7 Beiträge
alymc72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the light - Can this be installed over a kitchen sink. 8 ft ceilings
    1 Kommentar
alymc72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen reno (faucet questions - we are remodeling out kitchen. white shaker cabinets and black granite counter tops. rubbed oil bronze knobs and pulls. I am going with a st... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
alymc72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen sink questions - I am installing white shaker cabinets and black quartz countertops. white subway tile backsplash. if I use stainless sink undermount or over... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
alymc72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help needed with very small kitchen - My husband wants to take out all the cabinets and really configure the kitchen. I don't want to spend a lot of money. Any ideas would be app... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
alymc72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have this whitebtable outside that I got from world market several y - I have this white outdoor table ftom world market that ri bought several yeaes ago. It has started to wear. I tried ro sand entire top but c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
alymc72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have this whitebtable outside that I got from world market several y - I have this white outdoor table ftom world market that ri bought several yeaes ago. It has started to wear. I tried ro sand entire top but c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
alymc72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help choosing color for this small space - Paint job is 10 years old. Need updating and curtain ideas. End cabinet is a chalkboard which will remain. Very small space. I love the Creo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare