21 Beiträge
Anne Maddox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom vanity - Where did you find the bathroom vanity with a knee space
    3 Kommentare
Anne Maddox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can you ship to Virgin Gorda BVI - I own a property mgt co. & need furniture after Irma hit our island TU A. Maddox
    2 Kommentare
Anne Maddox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining room assistance - I have a small dining room, what do you think I need to change. I really would like to know what to do with the bay window. Any suggestions ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Anne Maddox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bedroom - I am changing my bedroom colors and I love this quilt by Lamont in grey & white what colors will go well with this bedding, pillows &... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Anne Maddox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
After pictures of my foyer - Thank you all for suggestions I hope you like my new foyer. Suggestions for the blank wall above the chair. Anne
2 „Gefällt mir“    29 Kommentare
Anne Maddox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Foyer - still can't decide - Painter is coming and I still need to decide....please help. Does the lamp work Thank you A
    19 Kommentare
Anne Maddox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
more Foyer pics - Here is a couple more pics I sent regarding my foyer
    7 Kommentare
Anne Maddox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Medium to Small Foyer - Can't decide what color to paint my foyer?? Just hung mirror but would love suggestions on accessories. Any suggestions would be appreciate... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Anne Maddox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall in Den - Sorry here is another picture of the wall and my question is what should I hang on the wall just behind the chairs. Thanks again. A
    3 Kommentare
Anne Maddox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with deco in den - OK I have pics attached of my wall in my den ....I have a very nice shelve in the middle of two chairs, my question is can I put another she... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...