39 Beiträge
amandaala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Headboard - trash to treasure - Just have to share what my husband built for me from some old pallets. Turned out so beautiful:). Can't wait to go get some new pillows for ... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    49 Kommentare
amandaala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hang this art? - I know it is hard to see this art. They are rubbings from a temple in Thailand that my husband did 30 years ago in the Navy. Anyway is it ok... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
amandaala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room chair cushion fabric? - My new dining room is mainly Worldly Gray. Tray is darker almost charcoal and Amazing Gray ceiling. I have a traditional cherry dining set. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
amandaala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room chair cushion fabric? - My new dining room is mainly Worldly Gray. Tray is darker almost charcoal and Amazing Gray ceiling. I have a traditional cherry dining set. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
amandaala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash help! - I need backsplash ideas! I am not a fan of the very busy mosaic tiles. I know I want something that won't feel dated too soon since this i... Lesen Sie mehr
    56 Kommentare
amandaala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Restoration Hardware, West Elm, Pottery Barn??? Which to choose? - I am trying to find a reasonably affordable dining room table and I love the reclaimed wood and farmhouse styles at all three stores. What e... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
amandaala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to start in empty house? - The pics are dark since the floor is still being finished and I couldnt go inside. 1st and last pics from front door looking across foyer on... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
amandaala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors? - What type of wood and stain color did you use? Gorgeous!
    Kommentar
amandaala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Well, what should I plant? - I am in Alabama in hardiness Zone 7. I love a native plant look - not a manicured garden person. Of course, we will have to add things ove... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
amandaala hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen chairs - Any suggestions for chairs to go with my new breakfast nook table? Here's a pic of where it will sit. Hard to see paint color but it is a ne... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...