16 Beiträge
Amber B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the vanity color? - I am thinking of getting this vanity from RH. Did you custom paint? Or is that the antiqued grey oak?
    2 Kommentare
Amber B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the vanity height too low? - I am interested in this same vanity from restoration hardware, but I saw that it’s only 34 inches tall with the countertop, when most master... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Amber B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is vanity height too low? - I’m curious to know the homeowner or designer’s thoughts on the height of the vanity. It’s listed on the RH website as only being 34 inches ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Amber B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain and cornice ideas needed. - I am completely redecorating my formal living room. I've attached a photo of some of my windows. I used to have silk panels on either side, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Amber B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Amber B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with updating Tuscan bathroom - I really want to give my bathroom a more fresh look, but don't want to go to the extreme of ripping up tile and getting new countertops. Cur... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Amber B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color for kitchen with Calcutta gold tile - I am painting my kitchen cabinets white dove and changing the backsplash to this Calcutta gold mosaic tile. My floors are a warm travertine ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Amber B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Proper technique to paint stained kitchen cabinets? - I have stained kitchen cabinets and want to paint them white. I've gotten about 4 quotes, but each company has a different technique. 1st ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Amber B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White kitchen paint color advice needed! - This is my current kitchen. I want to paint cabinets white and change backsplash tile to either white subway tile or White Sea glass tile th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Amber B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I have white trim and natural solid wood doors? - I have brown trim and solid knotty alder wood doors through out my house. I really want white trim, but feel that it would be a crime to pai... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...