10 Beiträge
ambermai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hello! what are the faucets, please? - Could you please identify the faucets?
    Kommentar
ambermai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pole Beans looking sickly - Hello, my beans look dreadful. They looked beautiful when they first came up and this happened in the last 7 days or so. I'm using Mel's mix... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ambermai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for our living room - Hi experts! We have a large open plan space that I have always felt feels more like a passageway than a living room. Too much space and not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
ambermai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Must have iPad apps? - Hi! We're building a new house and I would love to hear what are your must-have apps. I'd love to streamline all the info on my iPad- suppli... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ambermai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets - Hello, could you please tell me who made the cabinets?
    Kommentar
ambermai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet design - Could you please tell me who made the cabinets?
    1 Kommentar
ambermai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen countertops: what material? - We're trying to plan out new kitchen but are very unsure of what countertops to choose. My fiancé really loves wooden countertops but I'm af... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
ambermai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Price? - How much does a pod like this cost? And is it available in the US?
    3 Kommentare
ambermai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like the outside. Could you post more homes like this? - Do you have any other homes that you've built that are similar in style to this on the outside? I.e. not the usual Florida stucco ranch-styl... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ambermai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the home plans? - The website where the plans are supposed to be listed is down. Is there another source for them? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar