22 Beiträge
mrswaves hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with shades/blinds please! - I am in blinds hell. I’ve had a few companies come out and give me estimates, but I can’t decide what type of shades/blinds to do. I’d lik... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mrswaves hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirrors in bathroom? - Hi all! I am hoping to get advice on bathroom mirrors. 2 oval? 2 rectangle? 1 large? Thanks so much! Jetzt abstimmen
    10 Kommentare    41 Stimmen
mrswaves hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are Eggshell and Satin considered standard finishes? - Our builder says we have to upgrade the drywall if we want Eggshell finish. Is this typical?
    15 Kommentare
mrswaves hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Converting 2 sinks to 1? New house, plumbing roughed in. - I am waiting to hear back from the builder, but am interested in having the double sinks in a bathroom made into 1 sink. I picked a lovely q... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
mrswaves hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Poll:Which size sinks for 60 inch vanity? - 60 inch vanity Double rectangle sinks Arctic white msi quartz top I have 2 sizes to choose from for the rectangle sinks I want. Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare    62 Stimmen
mrswaves hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this big enough for an 18foot foyer? Not a wide room. - Anyone? I feel like the width is just a tad small but I can’t get a feel for it online.
    Kommentar
mrswaves hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best fridge for our space? - We’ve now come to ordering appliances in our building journey. Ref space: width 36”, depth of ref box 30”, height can be 72”-84” dependin... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
mrswaves hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thoughts on this island light? - Time to choose lighting! 8 foot island I really love this light. It also comes in singles but I’m leaning toward the linear 3-light fixtu... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
mrswaves hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with grout color - We’ve made our decision on backsplash tile (and everything else in the kitchen, thank you lovely Houzz helpers!) but I’m not sure what color... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
mrswaves hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love our granite but am having doubts with a tile to go with it! - Sienna White Granite Linen cabinet in Sonoma style cabinets Chestnut brown floors Brushed nickel SA appliances SS apron sink Help! ... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...