5 Beiträge
amgreene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Caramel colored leather chair? - Could you please tell me where you got the chair? And what the leather fabric source is if the the chair is custom? thanks in advance
    1 Kommentar
amgreene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floors - wood type and stain color - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
    1 Kommentar
amgreene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wood type and stain color on the floors - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
amgreene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wood floor type and stain color - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
amgreene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor stain color? - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
9 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare