9 Beiträge
April H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for this space (I’m clueless) - We have a fairly new build and ran out of landscaping money at the end (🤦‍♀️). Slowly trying to DIY but obviously this isn’t my strength. I’... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
April H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain for Porch Posts: Opinions Please - One photo in the shade and one in the sun.... #1-#6....what do you prefer?
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
April H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What would you do with this space? - Fun exercise to get your imagination going....We don't want to use this area as a formal dining room because the nook is plenty big enough a... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
April H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Building in Tennessee and thinking about landscaping? - I just wanted to share a resource a friend sent me today. I just got 25 seedling trees for a dollar apiece!! Pretty good steal to get our la... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
April H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
First Rendering Cabinet Design - This is my first time in the kitchen forum, but those over at “Buikding a House” say you all are the best! We got our first drawings from th... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
April H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinions on this exterior?? Be gentle--LOL - Could I get your feedback on this possible exterior? We have looked at approximately 8 zillion different bricks in samples, real life mortar... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
April H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
April H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Help! Photo inspiration needed... - First, I'm terrible at visualization. Can you help me find some inspiration pictures to show our builder? https://www.architecturaldesigns.... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
April H hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar