6 Beiträge
Amir Fish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stair railing - need 42" also on top step? - I'm replacing my existing railing and or fabricator says the railing for the last step also needs to be 42" tall, or at least half of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Amir Fish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
36 refrigerator with 10" pull out vs 42 and no pull out - We're designing our kitchen and are debating between a 36 built in refrigerator alongside a 10" pantry pullout and a 42 built in refrig... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Amir Fish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furnace+A/C vs. Heat pump/mini-splits in bay area - Hey, I have an 1800 sqft, 2 story house in the bay area. I'm putting new HVAC system, and debating between two options: 1) Two furnaces+A/C... Lesen Sie mehr
    80 Kommentare
Amir Fish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
distance of wall oven from landing - Hey all - I have another question about potentially locating an oven on wall (otherwise we'll just stick to a full range - for some reason I... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Amir Fish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sink and dw location in kitchen - hey all, would love to get your thoughts on the following. we are renovating our kitchen and need to decide whether to put the the sink on t... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Amir Fish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare