5 Beiträge
ampmhm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
please help with shelves in my very long narrow living room - Our long narrow living room with very little wall space has been difficult to decorate. I would like to replace these bookshelves with some... Jetzt abstimmen
    7 Kommentare    1 Stimme
ampmhm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I’m search of good twin (twin xl) daybed to king or good futon - We are interested in a guest space that when not lived in will be used as an office. We really want something that gives a ‘couch’ vibe when... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
ampmhm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hickory tree losing leaves with gall - Small stems with 3-5 leaves are falling off my very old hickory tree. They have a small “growth” right where they broke off. I don’t see any... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ampmhm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone know where I can find this sofa? - I love everything in this room - but need this sofa. I have been searching online for days and found a couple of chairs, but not the sofa.
    7 Kommentare
ampmhm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar