15 Beiträge
Terri Amspacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window - What company makes this window?
    1 Kommentar
Terri Amspacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
rug - Can you please tell me where the beautiful rug was purchased?
    1 Kommentar
Terri Amspacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug - Where can this beautiful rug be purchased?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Terri Amspacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric on chairs. - I am currently looking for new material to cover my dinning room chairs. Did this material come on these chairs or was it added? If it was... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Terri Amspacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
light - Where can I find this light?
    Kommentar
Terri Amspacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sectional - I would like to know where to find this sectional.
    1 Kommentar
Terri Amspacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinets - who is the manufacturer of these cabinets? I have to say, the talent that went into the design and decorating of this home is superior to a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Terri Amspacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ottoman - Where is the ottoman from and can it be divided for multiple seating?
    3 Kommentare
Terri Amspacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fence - Is this fence handmade or can you order it? Love it.
    1 Kommentar
Terri Amspacker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug. - Where is this rug from? This room is one of the most beautiful I have seen.
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...