51 Beiträge
Ann Marie Spinner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beko French door refrigerator "knocking" - This 2 year old french door refrigerstor ( BFFD3624SS) with water dispenser and automaker ice maker inside unit began "knocking"... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Ann Marie Spinner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Removing clear scuff marks on hardwood floors - The other day my son was chasing my grandson around my great room. My son was wearing leather clogs. Since then I have noticed many many cle... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Ann Marie Spinner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black stainless steel appliances - I am planning on buying kitchen black stainless steel appliances by Kitchen Aid. I am interested in feedback from people that have had them ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Ann Marie Spinner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendation for Granite fabricator on Eastern Long Island - I am looking to replace a two sink countertop. I had previously used a local granite fabricator which has since gone out of business. I thin... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Ann Marie Spinner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with granite stain! - Last week I discovered a liquid soap stain on my bathroom granite. We don't really use that bathroom so I am not sure how long the soap had ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Ann Marie Spinner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Factory sealed marble tile?? - I went to a reputable(?) tile store over the weekend and the salesman told me about marble tile that has been sealed in the factory. He said... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Ann Marie Spinner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
? Factory sealed carrera tile- anyone?? - I went to the tile store today and was planning on looking at porcelain look-a-like marble tile. The salesman said there is a carrera tile t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Ann Marie Spinner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
calacatta porcelain tile from Lowes - I thought I would post this here since there is more action here than in the bathroom forum. I am renovating my bathroom and contemplating u... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ann Marie Spinner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Calacatta porcelain tile from Lowes - I will be renovating my bathroom and am wondering if anyone has had recent experience with this tile. I plan on using the 12x24 on the floor... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Ann Marie Spinner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower doors/shower curtains - I will be renovating 2 bathrooms and I am curious if everyone has shower doors. I hate cleaning the doors and the metal rim etc. But I do no... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...