25 Beiträge
amtsa a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing wood tones in my bedroom - I need to replace the night stands in my bedroom for something that is more functional. My dressers are very traditional looking and have a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
amtsa a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paint/lighting advice needed bring house out of the 1970s! - This house needs a fresh update to help bring it out of the 1970s! The roof is brown and I would like advice if possible concerning exterio... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
amtsa a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice regarding unimaginative exterior - I am repainting this summer and would love and appreciate any and all suggestions. The roof is tan. Unfortunately, there are not any inter... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
amtsa a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remodel - Need advice on flooring options with oak cabinets/woodwork - I am a new homeowner and would like to redo the flooring on the main level of my house including the kitchen, hallway, powder room, living r... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
amtsa a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beveled glass mirror strips - I just installed glass in my vanity in my master bathroom and did not do a beveled edge and am now regretting it. Someone suggested adding b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
amtsa a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what size ceiling medallion should I purchase? - My dining room light is 24 " wide by 27" heigh and I have 9' ceilings - do you have a recommendation on what size medallion to pur... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
amtsa a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
marble vs carrara porcelain tile - I am building a new house and my counter tops, floor and tub surround are MARBLE - am I making a mistake to do carrara porcelain tile in my ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
amtsa a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice - planning electrical for my new house - Is there anything I need to consider when planning electrical for my new house? I would love to hear your advice! Thank you!
    9 Kommentare
amtsa a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy an old fashioned looking door bell and door chimes? - I am looking for a traditional door bell and door chimes. I want the chimes to be that old fashioned two tone hollow bell sound. Any ideas... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
amtsa a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
quality affordable lights for new house - I am building and need to pick out light fixtures for my entire house - which brands should I consider? Which ones should I avoid? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...