5 Beiträge
Amy Ajak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Purchase Design? - Can I obtain this through purchasing the design. I live in Malaysia btw.
    2 Kommentare
Amy Ajak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HOUSES WITH MORE GLASS -- Cheaper or More Expensive? - I'm trying to figure out budget to build my home. Are houses built with more windows tend to be cheaper or more expensive? Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    24 Stimmen
Amy Ajak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rooms - How many rooms does this house have?
    1 Kommentar
Amy Ajak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House Size and Dimension - Hi! May I know the size of this house? I'm actually looking for house designs to fit into my 50x80ft lot
    Kommentar
Amy Ajak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My First Home (Area: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia) - Hi guys, I am from Malaysia. I'm actually look for ideas for my first home. I inherited a piece of land shared with my relatives and my l... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar