10 Beiträge
anderja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
anderja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
anderja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
anderja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
anderja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just confirming! - I love, love this stone look. I know you noted that it is El Dorado Andante Fieldledge but most of the pictures I've seen of this stone look... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
anderja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
anderja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is the stone? - What color is the stone?
    Kommentar
anderja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Well - We have a window well for our rec room in the basement that sits right on our back porch. We added the windows and well merely for light rea... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
anderja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design Style - I am just beginning the process of building a home. Everyone keeps asking me what my style is...and I don't have a good answer. I know some ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare