26 Beiträge
Andrea zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone have Yves Piaget in zone 9b? Can it handle heat? - Hi, I planted my bare root Yves Piaget a month or two ago. I got a few beautiful blooms but they looked fried pretty quickly. I’m wondering ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Andrea zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to get a refund from GRF. Any and all advice is appreciated! - I ordered 3 roses in August of 2023. I have yet to receive them. I have sent several emails back and forth and I’m always told they are wait... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    34 Kommentare
Andrea zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why would a rose change color? - Hi, I planted 3 Leonardo Da Vinci roses right next to each other. One of them (which is planted next to Olivia Rose Austin) is now a faded b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Andrea zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I cut my roses before tomorrow’s rain? - Hi guys, My garden is looking so beautiful right now. Most of my roses are covered in blooms & buds. I got way more blooms this year t... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Andrea zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone identify this guy insect that eats my Earth Angel? - I find these bugs inside the blooms on my Earth Angel, and I suspect it might be what is chomping on the petals. Picture below
    3 Kommentare
Andrea zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What might cause a rose to have two colors? - I have a 2nd year Pretty in Pink Eden and it has a few blooms that have this split color. I don't mind one or two here and there. Does anyon... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Andrea zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you use chicken manure that’s been out in the rain for +6months? - I regrettably left a bag of chicken manure outside for over 6 months; it has been rained on numerous times. I opened the bag today and it sm... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Andrea zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have any of your roses bloomed yet? - I’m so excited for spring! My rose garden is waking up, and I find myself checking on each rose for new growth in the evenings. I had my fir... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    182 Kommentare
Andrea zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it ok to plant a new rose where another was was previously planted? - Hi, i’m in hot zone 9b in Northern California. I have a Summer Romance rose (2nd year ownroot from Heirloom). It is planted in my front yar... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Andrea zone 9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Keep this rose or throw away? - I purchased this rose from Walmart last year. I believe the rose is a pink peace rose. I’m new to roses and unsure if the rose is diseased ... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...