10 Beiträge
Andrea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Benjamin moore crisp linen vs linen white - I have a north facing livingroom and looking to paint it white. It's been months of researching the best color and getting samples and sampi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Andrea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape, curb appeal, New England - Hello! Our house needs an overhaul with the front landscaping. The house is Northeast facing and gets minimal sunlight most of the day. We a... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Andrea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Reno Advice using white appliances - Please be gentle! First: I know many people love the original kitchen, as do I. I would love to preserve it, but my husband is not on board ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Andrea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior House Paint - My friend is having a dilemma. Can't afford to paint her entire house right now. She was thinking of painting the shutters and door and cha... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Andrea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen, Hallway, Dining room floor - Our house is a 1950s cape. We have beautiful original hardwoods in the bedrooms and living room. The previous owner put carpet in the dini... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Andrea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
countertop - I am looking for a more black and gray countertop. Does this countertop have a lot of brown hues incorporated?
    4 Kommentare
Andrea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring for kitchen, dining, and hallway - I posted recently about our kitchen and everyone was such a huge help! I really appreciate it! So I figured I'd ask another question. Our... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Andrea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - What is this paint color? Does behr have a color similar?
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Andrea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What is the paint color?
    2 Kommentare
Andrea hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1950s Kitchen tile - My husband and I just bought our 2nd and hopefully final home. It is a 1950s 4 bed 1.5 bath cape in a great neighborhood. We are looking t... Lesen Sie mehr
    65 Kommentare