17 Beiträge
andrewtodd3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Color for long term speakers - We're currently in a rental home and will likely be moving into a new home in around a year. I know it makes sense to delay any large purcha... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
andrewtodd3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Leaves and branches slowly dying - I have some trees (I don't know what kind of trees they are) that are slowly dying in sections. They have hundreds of tiny white flies on th... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
andrewtodd3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are my Citrus Trees Terminal? - My Meyer Lemon and Lime trees survived a Texas winter last year before flourishing in the Summer. Unfortunately, as we moved into Winter the... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
andrewtodd3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Alternaria on Meyer Lemon Tree - Thanks to the people on this forum I still have 3 citrus trees growing in my garden after they appeared to have died two years ago. They hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
andrewtodd3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
leaf disease - A couple of my trees appear sick and seem to be dying very quickly. I've been try to work out what I need to do in order to bring my citrus ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
andrewtodd3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Indoor Lights - I usually bring my potted citrus indoor for the summer but for the last 2 years they've lost most of their leaves and didn't start to recove... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
andrewtodd3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lemon Weed Trimming - Last winter the branches of all of my lemon trees died and only the very bottom of the trunk survived. Since then the trees have shown very ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
andrewtodd3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Big thorns and leaves on Meyer Lemon - My trees all appeared to have died off during a very harsh winter here in Austin but started making a surprising recovery in early spring. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
andrewtodd3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weed killer that doesn't kill plants and trees - Hi I need to kill weeds in 2 areas of my garden in Austin, Texas. 1. My lawn. 2. The flower beds which have flowers, citrus and bushes growi... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
andrewtodd3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Keeping Lemon and Lime trees warm during the frost - I have 5 lemon and lime trees potted in the ground here in Austin. I also have 5 potted trees that I'd like to leave outside this year. I'm... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...