20 Beiträge
Andy Strager hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Andy Strager hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This backsplash is a very clever design! - Avoids the hugely inflated cost of backpainted glass. What thickness and variety (low iron or regular clear glass) was used for this project... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Andy Strager hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a Marmoleum floor? Would appreciate details... - I really like this floor, but when replacing a polished porcelain floor, I am really turned off by the dull look of all the vinyl floor tile... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Andy Strager hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Andy Strager hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Terrific floor! Is this vinyl or Marmoleum? - I have heard that installations of vinyl or Marmoleum can start showing problems in a few months/years. Did that factor in your decision to... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Andy Strager hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the tile! Is it glass? - Where can I find it?
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Andy Strager hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a tile or vinyl floor? - If it's vinyl, I would appreciate knowing where to get it. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Andy Strager hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...