24 Beiträge
anetw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the cabinet color - I love the cabinet color. Would you share the color name?
    1 Kommentar
anetw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass for a bathroom exterior door? - I am having this bathroom remodeled in November and need to select a door. This is our second bathroom that our teens will use until they m... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
anetw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
custom Robern surrounds - This is beautifully coordinated. Were the custom medicine cabinet surrounds with sycamore and bronze made by Robern or a contractor?
    1 Kommentar
anetw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Udershelf Lighting - This is a beautiful integrated light strip. Do you recall the manufacturer? Thank you.
    Kommentar
anetw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Vanity: Input Please - This is a remodel. I am moving the existing back wall forward on the right side (the one with the mirror on it). This allows for a medicin... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
anetw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wood accessory - I love the organic feel. Could you share the source of the wood accessory above the bath? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
anetw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Concrete - I love the courtyard feel of the patio. The surface of the patio and steps look a different color than the foundation. What treatment was ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
anetw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone - I love the color of the stone walls and piers. It pulls together the home colors. What brand and color is it? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
anetw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fiber Cement Fence - I would like some suggestions for a privacy fence. It will be attached to a home which is in a wild land urban interface. I know a masonry... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
anetw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paver Color - I like the paver design. What color are the pavers? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...