17 Beiträge
Home hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel help with weird floor plan - We desperately need help coming up with a sensible layout for our kitchen remodel. We want to remove the wall between kitchen and family roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Home hat eine Diskussion gestartet
should I repair or replace my jacuzzi jettted soaking tub? - I have a 72” riva jacuzzi tub that hasn’t worked since I purchased my house. I’d like to actually take a bath and considering the options. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Home hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me love my living room!!! - So there are a couple of issues that I need help with... First, there is no separation between the entrance and the formal living room. I’m... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
Home hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which rug looks better in family room? - Please help me choose! I’m undecided between the blue/grey patterned and the brown jute rug. Both are 8x10. Thoughts?
    21 Kommentare
Home hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinions on these rugs. Which do u like best? - Which one looks best? All are same size.
    38 Kommentare
Home hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thoughts on this rug? - Trying out new rugs. How’s this one?
    6 Kommentare
Home hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug dilemma! Please help! - Trying to find a rug for my family room. Bought the 6x9 in the pic, but it doesn’t feel right. Size seems off and not too sure on color. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Home hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this botanical arrangement too much? - Trying to find a home for this arrangement in the left. The orchids and tall blades behind them are removable.
    18 Kommentare
Home hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What can I hang on Wall over sofa? please help! - I was thinking of doing these two (35x28) botanical frames. Used to have a set of four (20x16) burlap frames w/kid pictures but I think this... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Home hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I secure a heavy mirror without making a hole on the wall? - I'm looking to secure a heavy mirror mirror over my fireplace mantel. It will be resting on top of the mantel, so just need to secure it in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...