8 Beiträge
Angie Hollifield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors - What kind of floors is this?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Angie Hollifield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtains - Can you tell me how the curtains are tied back to get this look?
    1 Kommentar
Angie Hollifield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I appreciate all of you taking the time to give me some suggestions for my window, you have great ideas, now I need to make a decision and h... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Angie Hollifield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Additional pic
    Kommentar
Angie Hollifield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Additional pic
    Kommentar
Angie Hollifield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Additional pics to help with window ideas
    Kommentar
Angie Hollifield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with drapes for window - Living room window, traditional style room, the paint color is beige although in pic it looks much lighter. I have black trim in the room.
    11 Kommentare
Angie Hollifield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops - What kind of countertops are these? They are beautiful.
    6 Kommentare