48 Beiträge
anj_p hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Counters aren't level! - TL;DR My counters aren't level, so my rangetop isn't either. What can I do to fix it? My kitchen is 3 years old, so tearing anything out i... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
anj_p hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staircase wall treatment - I've been wanting to do some wall treatment here, and I'm thinking picture molding. Wondering if that would be a good add? I feel like the s... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
anj_p hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry Room Paint/Cabinet color Help - Hi everyone, Starting to plan trimming out my laundry room and wanted to pick your collective brain. I put a fun floor in my laundry room b... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
anj_p hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting Help! Which walls & how far? - We recently did a pretty big update in our basement, and are now finishing it off. Last big thing to do is the wall with the Ms. Pacman mach... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
anj_p hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size lights? - We currently have 12" barn lights over our garage. They were an online order when we built our house and the color was not right (I wan... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    3 Stimmen
anj_p hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Nightstands - It's time for us to get new nightstands. These are undersized, plus they're pretty cheap from target and were dropped by our movers (3 years... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
anj_p hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Dinnerware? - TL;DR: What dinnerware brands do you recommend that look nice enough for more formal dinners but are sturdy enough for everyday use? Longer... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
anj_p hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to plant around Serviceberries? 4b-5a - We are in a suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul. The back portion of our yard is planted with a couple serviceberries on the ends (this is full s... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
anj_p hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DW Install question - We just got a float valve error on our dishwasher. I took the toe kick off to check it and there's water in the tray. It looks like it's com... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
anj_p hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for Plants around Patio & Deck? - Hi all, I would like to add a couple large planters/potted arrangements around our patio, and maybe some flower boxes or potted plants up o... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    27 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...