27 Beiträge
anjn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White for Sunbrella outdoor cushions? - I'm purchasing some outdoor furniture for my roof deck that has Sunbrella cushions and I'm contemplating getting white. Is Sunbrella truly ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
anjn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How / when to fertilize container tree - Hi, I have a weeping cherry tree that I planted in a container last summer. I fertilized it once then with the same fertilizer I used for m... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
anjn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
anjn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Container tree watering - Hi, I have a container cherry tree (on a deck in Chicago). As we head into cooler months, how often should I water the tree? (I did drip i... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
anjn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Leaf discoloration - I have two tomato plants in a self watering container. Lately, there has been some discoloration of the leaves. Does anyone know what this i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
anjn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modern looks for a gas fireplace - Hi all, I have a wood burning fireplace with a gas start that we want to use as a gas fireplace. My understanding is that there will always... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
anjn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Baccto potting mix - organic? - Hi everyone, my local garden center told me that the Baccto potting mixes are organic, even though they are technically not certified organi... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
anjn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mesh for container? - Hi all, this will be my first year planting annuals in containers. My containers are very tall, so I am filling them 1/3 full of styrofoam ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
anjn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chicago container tree advice - Hi, I was hoping to get some advice on what tree in a container might have a chance of surviving a Chicago winter (my container is a decent ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
anjn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck stain advice - Hi, I have a deck and pergola built from pressure-treated wood. It was installed one year ago and I am having it stained for the first time... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...