42 Beiträge
Rosylady (PNW zone 8) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How does Grandmother's Hat do in the PNW? - Does anyone grow Grandmother's Hat in the rainy and cool part of the PNW? I live in the Seattle area and have a small band of GH I would li... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Rosylady (PNW zone 8) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I defoliate my large tea roses? - I have four tea roses in my garden: 'Madame Berkeley' 'Triomphe de Luxembourg' 'Baronne Henriette de Snoy' 'Edith Perry' They have been in t... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Rosylady (PNW zone 8) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are your best rose pruning tips? - Everything I've learned that has been of real, true value about roses I've learned from this forum. Thank you! I am writing a list of rose... Lesen Sie mehr
    37 Kommentare
Rosylady (PNW zone 8) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is happening with helpmefind.com? - I have not been able to use helpmefind for about a week now. Whenever I go the the website it comes up, but the page is blank. Has anyone ... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
Rosylady (PNW zone 8) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pictures from my 2023 rose garden - Hello rosy friends! I thought I would share some rose pictures from my garden last season. It's so nice to see rose pictures during these ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    86 Kommentare
Rosylady (PNW zone 8) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are your most ruffled roses? - I love ruffled roses! I would love to add more of them to my garden. Do you have any that you grow or have seen that you could recommend? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    105 Kommentare
Rosylady (PNW zone 8) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it possible to get a grafted 'Gloire de Dijon'? - I think this question has been addressed before, but I'm not sure when/where. For the area I would like to plant in, Fortuniana is my first... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Rosylady (PNW zone 8) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Florence Bower's Pink Tea in full bloom - Florence is going into her third season in my garden, and I finally have what I would call a real flush of bloom. I'm so enamored with this... Lesen Sie mehr
13 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Rosylady (PNW zone 8) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
David Austin's 'Janet' - A few years ago I saw a picture posted by bethnorcal9 (I miss her and her extensive rose collection! I am so sad that she lost her garden i... Lesen Sie mehr
18 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Rosylady (PNW zone 8) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My rose garden last summer - Hello all! I have posted quite a few pictures of my rose garden to Instagram because it's so easy, but I realized I've not posted so many h... Lesen Sie mehr
22 „Gefällt mir“    59 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...