6 Beiträge
Anna Jensen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shrub identification - My new house has a shrubby tree with fruit-looking flowers growing next to my lilacs. Can anyone weigh in on what it is?
    2 Kommentare
Anna Jensen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shrub identification - I need help identifying this shrub outside of my home. Can anyone tell me what it is? Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
Anna Jensen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with identification - I've inherited some plants from my grandmother and need help identifying them so that I can learn how to best care for them. Any help is app... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Anna Jensen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with identification - I've inherited some plants from my grandmother and need help identifying them so that I can learn how to best care for them. Any help is app... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Anna Jensen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
60s Ranch Landscaping Ideas Needed! - We just bought our first home and are in the process of updating everything. We just had the house painted from red to this grey-ish green c... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Anna Jensen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lead Paint - We just bought our first home last month and the exterior paint is peeling, cracked, and in bad shape. Our neighbor, who says he's been pain... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare