18 Beiträge
annanc14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please id this plant. - Hi, Please id this plant growing in my yard. It is growing in wet and swale area. Location Raleigh area NC. Thank you.
    4 Kommentare
annanc14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patches on tomato leaves? - Hi experts, Can you please diagnose the problem with tomato leaves? What could be causing this? Thank you
    2 Kommentare
annanc14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'd this plant please. - Hi,Please Id this plant growing in my yard. It is not Cilantro. It is clump of individual plants growing together like a ground cover. My in... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
annanc14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please id this grass like plant. - Hi experts, I can't seem to find an id of this grass growing very close to my driveway. It is very strong and hard to pull it out. I am a... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
annanc14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please tell me,what is wrong with my tomatoes? - Hi experts, I have 7 tomato plants, all grown organically and heirloom varities. This is in Raleigh NC. I have similar leaves on potatoes to... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
annanc14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite countertop--crack or a fissure? - Hi experts, My home is new construction, moved in just past November. I see this crack on my bathroom countertop. At some places it is rou... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
annanc14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best tiller for clay soil. - Hi, Can anyone here recommend best tiller for clay soil? This is for home garden, about 500 Sq ft. Not the expensive ones though. Thanks in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
annanc14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Guidence to set up new vegetable garden on clay and Bermuda grass. - Hi, I have clay soil with Bermuda grass seedling growing on it. Area is 31 feet x 26 feet. Can any experts here please advise me on how to s... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
annanc14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Considering pulling off from the buyers contract? - Hi experts, Prospective owner of a new construction in NC, may be closing in 3 weeks if everything works out well. I have made initial depos... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
annanc14 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please id this plant. - Hi Experts, This vine with tine fruits is growing in my garden bed in NC, USA. Could you please name it? Thank you. Anna
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...