8 Beiträge
A Zlove hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Depth - Can you please tell me the depth of each section? thanks!
    1 Kommentar
A Zlove hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink cabinet - What is the minimum depth needed for the sink cabinet? Could it be placed in a 12" deep cabinet?
    1 Kommentar
A Zlove hat eine Diskussion gestartet
12" deep bar with sink in kitchen - We are going to have a run of 12" deep lower cabinets in our kitchen that will serve as a coffee bar/hopefully wet bar. Has anyone ever done... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
A Zlove hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bosch/Thermador MCES convection microwave - Hi! Our appliance package includes an MCES convection microwave that we were hoping to install under the counter in the island. Has anyone d... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
A Zlove hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
A Zlove hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What height crown molding for 8ft kitchen ceilings - We are redoing our kitchen and ordering RTA cabinets. We were planning on doing 39" wall cabinets with 3" molding above. I recentl... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
A Zlove hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awkward skinny upper cabinets? Or am I overthinking this... - We are redoing our kitchen and I'm having a hard time with the exterior wall layout. The wall will have two windows, with a wall-space of 66... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
A Zlove hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendations on appliances - I am struggling with appliance purchases for my first ever renovation. Have an appliance budget of about 7-9 thousand, possibly more. All I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare