18 Beiträge
Anne Hendricks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall color in living room please - I love the wall color in the living room! What is it?
    Kommentar
Anne Hendricks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Anne Hendricks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
5x8 master bath advice - I like transitional and farmhouse styling and I am remodeling my small master bath. I have my vanity coming and wondered about suggestions f... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Anne Hendricks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bench built in help please - interested in bench built in seating . anyone have instructions or place that builds to specs
3 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Anne Hendricks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is this able too be flush mounted - what is the minimum hang down length of this light
    2 Kommentare
Anne Hendricks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
care and warranty - I would like to know about care and warranty and swatch of brown and beige please
    Kommentar
Anne Hendricks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint and backsplash help - was thinking of this cti smoke tile backsplash and sea salt paint with my fantasy brown countertop. or should I match paint color to backsp... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Anne Hendricks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color/design ideas - paint ideas and area rug for living room. granite is fantasy brown,coconut and black forest cabinets with rubbed oil bronze pulls. medium br... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Anne Hendricks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Anne Hendricks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cleaning and care advice for fantasy brown quartzite-marble - anyone have suggestions on nest way to keep my fantasy brown hybrid counter beautiful?
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...