9 Beiträge
annelucelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cost - Do you ship to Canada and how much?
    1 Kommentar
annelucelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Veggie bins - New kitchen going to be installed. I have 2 veggie drawers! Clear front to fill with colourful beans or rice! This is a cottage so I want t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
annelucelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New kitchen for cottage - We are putting in a new Kitchen at the cottage. I love and have ordered and received my fireclay farmhouse sink. Wanted to use a laminate co... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
annelucelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pink grass - What is the name of the pink feathered grass!! Love it!
    1 Kommentar
annelucelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please tell me where - I need to find a farmhouse apron front sink for a Reno. I have been all over Halifax, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. No luck except to order with a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
annelucelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where or how - Love these. We are remodelling our cottage and would love to purchase a couple of these. Where would I order these from or can they be bough... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
annelucelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling colour - What colour is paired with this SWTopsail6217. Love the creaminess of the combo. Looking for a colour to paint the outside of my cottage whe... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
annelucelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wondering - We have purchased an old cottage in Halifax Co that has pine plank floors They need to be sanded! They have a gloss finish which I do not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
annelucelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with exterior colour - We are going to. Renovate and I have my heart set on a coral exterior white trim and a blue door or blue exterior white trim and coral door.... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare