20 Beiträge
annesfbay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black leaf edges - Hybrid tea (forgot the name) Baptiste Lefay (sp?) polyantha Mableton china Hello all, any my ideas what is causing the black edges see... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
annesfbay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matchball - Hello all, As part of my last Vintage order I got the above. It is robust and healthy. Lovely as well. However, it is quite large and sprawl... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
annesfbay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Match all hybrid musk - Hello all, As part of my last Vintage order I got the above. It is robust and healthy. Lovely as well. However, it is quite large and spr... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
annesfbay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White crud on leaves - Hello again, Another question. Please note the white, mineral deposit looking stuff on Grandmothers Hat leaves. This has also shown up on R... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
annesfbay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Planting question and soil level - I'm attaching a picture of Miss Lowes Variety which I planted 2 or 3 years ago. If anyone has any advise on whether I planted it incorrectly... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
annesfbay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SJHRG catalog question - I'm looking forward to the upcoming SJHRG event. I want to get Golden Wings but the catalog lists it as a once bloomer. I thought it repeate... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
annesfbay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Planting roses very close together--question - I have an arbor on which I plan to train two Renae (climbing floribunda or polyantha) roses a la Paul Zimmerman in his wonderful YouTube tut... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
annesfbay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden shredder - Kim (Roseseek) has mentioned the above a couple of times. Any recommendations on brand? Thank you, Anne
    8 Kommentare
annesfbay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My beautiful... - weeds! It takes a gardener with vision and benign neglect to get an impressive crop such as this. Modesty almost kept me from posting.
    22 Kommentare
annesfbay hat eine Diskussion gestartet
RMV? Thoughts please - Before I get all grumpy about this rose (a very young sombrueil), can anyone verify this as RMV? It sure looks like it to me. Thanks in adv... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...