19 Beiträge
Ann-SoCalZ10b SunStZ22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mystery Rose: Help Me ID this Rose - This rose is growing in Orange County area of Southern California. It’s about 3 feet tall by 3 feet wide. I’m hoping someone here will be ab... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Ann-SoCalZ10b SunStZ22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mystery Rose: please help me identify this rose - 🌸 This rose is growing in Southern California in the Orange County Area. The owners don’t know what it is. It’s about 3 feet tall and 3 feet... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Ann-SoCalZ10b SunStZ22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!... My rose refuses to grow buds and bloom... - Help!... How do I get my sweet mademoiselle rose to bloom??? 🌸 I have a Sweet Mademoiselle Rose that refuses to give me any buds or bloom... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
Ann-SoCalZ10b SunStZ22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Me Identify this Mystery Rose - Help Me Identify this Mystery Rose: 🌸 This was an unmarked rose at a nursery that specializes in landscaping plants. It looked neglected, bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Ann-SoCalZ10b SunStZ22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there anything we can do to improve the fragrance of a rose? - Years ago I remember reading a random comment on a thread discussing Rose fragrances… And how there is a specific type of nutrient that can ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Ann-SoCalZ10b SunStZ22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Me Identify Mystery Rose - HELP!!!... can you help me identify this Mystery Rose. My friend grows it... and I want to buy it... but have no idea what Rose it is... and... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Ann-SoCalZ10b SunStZ22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Me Identify Mystery Rose - HELP!!! Do you know the name of this rose? A neighbor grows it but has no idea what it is. It is full of blooms and buds since beginning of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Ann-SoCalZ10b SunStZ22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mystery Rose... Help Me Identify This Rose - HELP!!! Do you know the name of this rose? A neighbor grows it but has no idea what it is. It is full of blooms and buds since beginning of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Ann-SoCalZ10b SunStZ22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!...Growing 2 Climbers in a Small Space. - Am I just crazy or crazy genius. I live in zone 10b Southern California near the coast. I limited on gardening space. So I’m getting a bit c... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Ann-SoCalZ10b SunStZ22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red Eden vs. Florentina Climbing Rose - Which will be the better red climber for me? I love romantic looking roses with full round globular shaped blooms, so when I saw pics of Red... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...