10 Beiträge
annz3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black spots on newly installed marble floor - I just went to put the sealer on my new marble floor and found these 3 spots. I sent the picture to the tile shop and they said it might be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
annz3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me with my floating shelves - This is our small kitchen re-do in our second home. I ordered from custom floating shelves.com (found on here) I should have asked before :(... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
annz3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Oh no sink base too small for farmhouse sink - I am trying to do this small kitchen update long distance. This is our second home in Florida. I have a 30x18 shaw farmhouse sink. I ordered... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
annz3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing window over sink--now inside - We bought a winter home in Florida and need to replace the old aluminum single hung over the sink. It is 37HX53W I'd like casement with sp... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
annz3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love my Queen of Sweden - This was my first DA. I have since gone a little crazy. I need some help identifying some I put in a couple of years ago. Will it be ok to ... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
annz3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with curb appeal for small Florida house - We recently purchased a small second home in Florida and will be spending time there this winter. When I was down a couple of months ago I c... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
annz3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wool mattress pad recommendations - After reading the comments on here regarding Rough Linen's sheets I ordered a set this morning. (I love the pinafore I got from them a coupl... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
annz3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wrong counter edge for my farmhouse sink - I am updating my kitchen, new counters, sink, painting the cabinets. I ordered a farmhouse sink and White Springs granite. When I went for t... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
annz3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
farmhouse sink with counter edge I did not order - sorry-- I posted to the wrong forum. This post was edited by AnnZ3 on Thu, Jun 5, 14 at 17:21
    1 Kommentar
annz3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The furniture? - Everything looks beautiful--can you tell me the manufacturer of the furniture?
    1 Kommentar