7 Beiträge
Aoife Porter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where to find pocket door handles - Any good sources for pocket door handles? I'm in Republic of Ireland
    Kommentar
Aoife Porter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
walk in shower best options - I'm currently planning 3 bathroom renovations. Two where the space is 1200*800 and the third is 1200*700. I love the minimal look of this so... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Aoife Porter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ral 7044 how does it sit with white walls? - Picking interior window colours for aluclad windows. Thinking of choosing silk grey ral 7044 for interior frame colours. Has anybody done th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Aoife Porter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is a nice light grey for interior window frames? - I'm about to hit go on an order of aluclad windows. We're going to go jet black on the outside as want to line up for a black exterior on th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Aoife Porter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for an outdoor lounge set corner sofa - Wondering if Ikea's outdoor furniture are similar in quality to higher end ones like Fermob? Are any of them more rain resistant than others... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Aoife Porter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to get contemporary low maintenance black fence - I want to create beautiful black contemporary fencing in our garden. I want this to be as maintenance free as possible as we currently have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Aoife Porter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with shower? - What are my options with this shower to do it up on a budget. Am I next to just clean the tiles or should I go the whole hog and retile, new... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare