5 Beiträge
Alicia Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help in Nashville area... - We would really like to put a glass and metal door in the hallway leading to my husband's office (as an additional sound barrier and for add... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Alicia Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Savvy Settee Seating? - Hi! I need seating and lighting in a small space in our front hall area. I want it to be a comfortable place for reading or listening to t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Alicia Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim project paint color? - Hi, we just completed adding these trim boxes to our front hall room. I am wondering if we should keep the color scheme of white trim and g... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Alicia Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Let there be light! I need a chandelier... - What kind of chandelier would you put in the middle of my family room? Something like this square one pictured below???
    7 Kommentare
Alicia Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Helping picking a light fixture for family room... - Hello, my husband and I are having a hard time deciding on a light fixture for the center of our family room. It is a square room open to o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare