10 Beiträge
apismalifica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
yellow wooden floor - I bought some oak flooring but rather than the soft brown of the sample in the showroom it turned out quite yellow. What are good colours to... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
apismalifica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
apismalifica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
apismalifica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dark Victorian hallway - colours? - What sort of colours might work in the hall of our flat. It's about 9' square and 12' tall with mouldings on the ceiling and has an L shaped... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
apismalifica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint colour advice needed - We seem to be OK at the basics of renovation, but not so good when it comes to colour, so any advice welcome. We have a Farrow and Ball Mizz... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
apismalifica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choosing an oven - Being driven mad trying to find an eye level, fitted, double oven and will welcome any advice. Looking for a large lower oven which is self ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
apismalifica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
apismalifica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tall hall - help! - I have taken down a false ceiling in my flat and once the renovations are done I'll be left with a hallway that measures about 7 x 9 feet an... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
apismalifica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I remove a Victorian fireplace? - I have never vandalized any original features in my life, I have always restored and renovated. However, I am now seriously considering remo... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
apismalifica hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pleaase help - kitchen decision - I have just bought a mid Victorian hall floor flat needing extensive renovation. The main rooms are tall and have beautiful plasterwork, and... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare