6 Beiträge
applejuice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the best free home exterior design application you like? - We have to update the siding on the front exterior of the house replacing painted wood siding and stucco with stone and more modern siding a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
applejuice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What grass seed type to use in SoCal? - I live in San Fernando Valley part of Los Angeles and I need help figuring out what type and what quantity of grass seed we can use in our b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
applejuice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How are the chalk board closet doors made, pained? - I am interested how i could get closet doors like these in a kid's bedroom. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
applejuice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for lamp shades color and shape - I want to change the lamp shades in the bedroom and i wish i could find something fun and contemporary at the same time, ideally to add a bi... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
applejuice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We are in great need for help. We're planning to take care of the back yard and need some inspiration with colors, lights, shade and design ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
applejuice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We replaced the old sofas with this sectional which we love, and would like some idea of how to decorate the living room to add some color. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare