8 Beiträge
appytrails hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color shutters? - I can’t decide between a strong or softer contrast between the shutters and house colo. what say you? Thanks for your input.
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
appytrails hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    14 Kommentare
appytrails hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help..too much furniture - I recently found two great comfy chairs at an antique center and couldn't pass them up, but now I feel my living room has one piece too many... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
appytrails hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Composite decking, anyone? - I am thinking of replacing my wood back deck with composite material, but in beginning my research, there seems to be many negative comments... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
appytrails hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it OK to have different wood floors in a home? - I need to replace my oak floors in the living room, as they are too scuffed for refinishing. I matched my newer 24x14 step down addition flo... Lesen Sie mehr
    43 Kommentare
appytrails hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it OK to have different wood floors in a home? - My living room oak floor needs to be replaced. It's too scuffed for refinishing. There's a step-down 24x14 addition that I matched oak floor... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
appytrails hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please, Please help me decide on color of kitchen walls.. - I've tried two colors so far, and don't love either. I've had a light mauve to match the tile, and now a light grey to pick up the granite c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
appytrails hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Really need help with kitchen color - I've tried two colors in my kitchen, and feel there has to be the "right" color out there, but I am stumped as to what to try next. I've tr... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare