16 Beiträge
Apartment Dweller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color rug would you pair with this one? - Our new living/dining room is about 14'x 21'. The living room area takes up half the room. We like the area rug we have in the living room,... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Apartment Dweller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Apartment Dweller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any way to fix this floor tile issue, or am I overreacting? - We're getting towards the end of an extensive renovation of our bathroom. The tile we chose for the floors was Porcelanosa Montreal Nogal. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Apartment Dweller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for a light switch that's not ugly - I've been driving myself nuts looking on ebay and everywhere else in order to not put ugly plastic switches in my pretty, new bathroom. :) I... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Apartment Dweller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this idea! - What brand & model of wave sensor did you use for this installation? I could only find one brand online.
    1 Kommentar
Apartment Dweller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen! - Did you base the palette on the client's sweet dog? ;)
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Apartment Dweller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Alternatives to bifold door for new bathroom? - We just moved into our new co-op apartment. Our bathroom is a pretty standard, tiny NYC bathroom about 5x7'. We were already planning to red... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Apartment Dweller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this bathroom! - What is the tile used on the floor and in the shower?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Apartment Dweller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...