8 Beiträge
aradulski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
walnut wood island top and white oak Hardwood floor. - I'm installing a walnut wood island top. do my hardwood floors need to match the color of my island or can I go lighter?
    1 Kommentar
aradulski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
walnut island top and oak Hardwood floor - when doing a walnut island top what color do my hardwood floors need to be? do they have to be dArk to match the island top?
    1 Kommentar
aradulski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Harwood floors; 2 vs 3 coats of poly - is it ok to do 1 coat of stain and 2 poly or do I really need to do 3 coats of poly?
    3 Kommentare
aradulski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hard wood floor - ars these white oak? are they stained? how many coats of poly?
    Kommentar
aradulski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of Boards - Are the boards 12" and battens 2"?
    3 Kommentare
aradulski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
aradulski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love these boxed out windows! - How deep is the bump out?
    Kommentar
aradulski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to keep track of the administrative part of a remodeling project? - My husband and I just started a house project. With all the emails, to-do lists, tasks, change orders and questions to be answered, how do ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar