180 Beiträge
arctictropical hat eine Diskussion gestartet
9' Banana cannas in Cache Valley - It's also been a good year for the banana cannas.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
arctictropical hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pic of 9' banana cannas - It's been a good year for the banana cannas here in northern Utah.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
arctictropical hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large 15' Ensete Bananas in Cache Valley - This has been a good year for the bananas.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
arctictropical hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pics of self-pollinating paw paw tree. A rarity? - About 10 years ago I purchased a paw paw seedling from the Stark Brothers Nursery. I planted it in the shade of a large flowering crab-appl... Lesen Sie mehr
    37 Kommentare
arctictropical hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful pics of mid-winter plumeria blossoms under grow lights. - Dwarf plumeria "Divine" and dwarf plumeria "Tumbalina".
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
arctictropical hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plumeria "Divine" color under grow lights versus sunlight - It appears that high intensity grow lights in winter produce much stronger flower color than dim sunlight. The dark pink flowers bloomed un... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
arctictropical hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    18 Kommentare
arctictropical hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pics of Desert Rose, a relative of Plumeria - I grow about 35 potted plumeria which are awesome, and I've shared many pics here, but wanted to also share a couple of Desert Rose pics, wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
arctictropical hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...