5 Beiträge
ardsleyranch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sloped driveway converted to patio? - I am remodeling my garage into a rec room and eventually replacing the doors with something glass. Because I'm (hoping!) to put in a pool, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ardsleyranch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kids' Bathroom Budget Make-over - Hello! My plan was to paint the walls white, leave the counters the way the are, and paint the cabinets a light gray. But...then I framed ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ardsleyranch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Paint Color Ideas! - Our house is very open, and currently all the walls in the living spaces are white except for the entryway which is pale blue. I was thinkin... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
ardsleyranch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White cabinets, trim, and walls - We just installed Ikea Adel cabinets (slightly creamy white color) and our contractor hung crown molding at the top in a matching color. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ardsleyranch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter height bar or bigger dining table? - I'm trying to decide between keeping this round table and adding a two stool bar where the current wall is so the kids can help me in the ki... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare