3 Beiträge
A Tafreshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the counter top color! What is the name of the color? - I have beige kitchen cabinets and am looking for a light counter top color to compliment them. Can you tell me the name of this color granit... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
A Tafreshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the counter top color! Can you tell me the material and color? - I have beige cabinets in my kitchen and am looking for a neutral counter top that won't be too dark and give too much of a contrast. Could y... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
A Tafreshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the quartz! What brand and color is it? - I have neutral beige cabinets and am looking for a quartz counter top to go with them. I do not like a big contract or dark counter tops. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar