5 Beiträge
arleighb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting a room with picture windows with a beautiful night view - We have a wonderful view of the city below us, and at night we can’t turn on any of the lights inside because they reflect the room on the w... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
arleighb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me find this lamp! / Solved! it's a Lim - LED touch floor lamp, cast iron base, 3 settings off/low/high. It's about 40" tall. I used it at an airbnb and it would be perfect for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
arleighb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
arleighb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plate collections looking for ideas and thoughts - We moved into our giant beautiful house a year ago, and I still haven't hung artwork on any of the walls. I'm having a really hard time comm... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
arleighb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do people still paint their ceilings white? - My grandmother, a lovely lady who lived in a gorgeous North-facing Manhattan apartment, had light grey ceilings. I never really thought abo... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare